Milestones 2018 – Team SFD celebrates and wishes you a Happy New Year! This 2019, let’s keep giving in style!
Warm greetings to all!
Happy New Year and congratulations to you for doing an exceptionally amazing job with helping us to achieve our mission to clothe more than 100,000 people in need across India each year!
Check out our Blog on www.SeamsForDreams.com to see the 14 most memorable milestones of 2018! We are glad you were a part of them and Team SFD!
List of Best Moments and Milestones of 2018
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 ONE: Seams For Dreams made big efforts on bringing on additional NGO partners that could be long-term recipients of support. NGOs such as Ratna Nidhi Charitable Trust, Wishing Well, Angel Express Foundation, Emancipation, Green Soles and Green Yatra have a like-minded vision of collecting unwanted items and creating some value out of it. It is through these associations Seams For Dreams can make a measurable impact in the lives of the less fortunate!
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 TWO: Fairtrunk Offline Hosts Mumbai’s First Clothes Swap
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 THREE: Kriti Tula joined the Advisory Board of SFD.
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 FOUR: Seams For Dreams and Satja, a Sustainable Fashion Community Initiative
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 FIVE: Seams For Dreams Launches Upcycled Line at French Curiosity Club, Mumbai Event
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 SIX: Seams For Dreams is Thankful for All the Support for the Kerala Donation Drive
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 SEVEN: Seams For Dreams’ Founder Evelyn Sharma to be Speaker at French Curiosity Club Gathering This Month
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 EIGHT: Evelyn Sharma launches SFD Love Bundles at office warming
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 NINE: Fairtrunk Offline Hosts Mumbai’s First Clothes Swap
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 TEN: Founder Evelyn Sharma Speaks About SFD and the Sustainable Fashion Movement at the o2h Innovation Conference
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 ELEVEN: Salita Nanda designs cool shirts for SFD.
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 TWELVE: SFD Upcycled Accessories Line.
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 THIRTEEN: Seams For Dreams 5th Annual Christmas Garage Sale.
- MEMORABLE SFD MILESTONE FOR 2018 FOURTEEN: Seams For Dreams Celebrates the Holiday Season by Giving Back to the Elderly of our Community!
SFD has been one of the pioneers in bringing the ethical fashion trend to India and hopes that more organizations become motivated through its continuing endeavors to use fashion to give back.
We had so many golden moments shared with everyone this year and as we say goodbye to 2018, we welcome 2019 with open arms, full of hope and positivity, to continue our mission to clothe 100,000 people in India one layer at a time.
With the great success of our outreach programs and collaborations with dedicated partner NGOs, we have reached thousands of people in need across India and were able to spread the awareness for the requirements of appropriate clothing among the millions!
In 2019, we aim to reach out to even more people and are happy to count on your support again!
This year, come along with Seams For Dreams and pledge to make this world a better place, one layer at a time. We are looking forward to more exciting projects together with partner NGOs in 2019!
Seams for Dreams wishes you all the luck in keeping up sustainable habits this 2019 and cheers to an eco-friendlier you for the benefit of all and our planet this year!
More surprises are lined up for you, so stay tuned and get excited for this year to be an amazing one! We will send out updates on a monthly Newsletter and of course, make sure to follow us on social media and our website!
We wish you lots of love, success and happy moments all year round!